You are invited to a special one-day Conference on “Disrupting the Gender Divide” in San Francisco on October 3, 2018.
The special one-day World Bank Group Conference serves as a unique venue to bridge Silicon Valley with Developing Markets, and explore how disruptive technology can be harnessed to empower women around the world, as well as partnerships, global tech trends and investment opportunities.
The event is organized by the World Bank Group/IFC, in partnership with Silicon Valley Bank, and supported by Endeavor Global, Singularity University, Google, SAP, and Qualcomm Ventures.
When: October 3, 2018
Where: The Palace Hotel in San Francisco, 2 New Montgomery Street, San Francisco, California 94105, USA
The event will close on Wednesday, October 3rd with an exclusive dinner reception and fireside chat with Dr. Jim Yong Kim, President of the World Bank Group, and Patrick Collison, Founder and CEO of Stripe.
On Wednesday October 3, you will have a special one-day conference with sessions including:
- Women: The Largest Emerging Market
- Launch of Digital2Equal: Building opportunities for Women in the Platform Economy
- The Business Case for Investing in Women
- Ignite Talks by Emerging Markets Entrepreneurs
- Jim Yong Kim WBG President
- Patrick Collison CEO, Stripe
- Stephanie von Friedeburg COO, IFC
- Andy Dunn Founder & CEO, Bonobos
- Anjali Joshi VP, Google
- Lori Mackensie ED, Clayman Institute
- Marianne Wu President, GE Ventures
- Jeremy Liew Partner, LightSpeed
- Melinda Epler Founder & CEO, Change Catalyst
- Christopher Schroeder Author and Venture Capitalist